DAC 192kHz 24bit Audio Converter Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog
A 24 bit digital to analog converter that allows you to listen to music through your stereo speakers. This audio converter can be used in many different ways for an ideal set up of your music environment. Take a look at the diagrams for some creative ideas.
1. 192kHz 24bit Sampling Rate
2. Volume Adjusting Switch
3. Aluminum Alloy Housing
- DA-01 converts Coaxial or Optical Toslink digital audio signal to analog L/R RCA and AUX 3.5mm audio signal simultaneously.
- Used for Playback Source that has an Digital Optical (TOSLINK) or Coaxial audio Output like Digital HD televisions, satellite receivers, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Players and game consoles.
- With L/R RCA and 3.5mm output port, it can connect to the headphone, amplifier and stereo system etc.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192kHz; 24-bit S/PDIF incoming Bit stream on left and right channels.
- Aluminum alloy housing overall shielding without signal interference, totally suppress all noise include POP noise of power on/off.
- Easy for installation and operation, plug and play, don’t need to install any driver.
- It is a low distortion stereo converter, and have volume adjusting switch that adjust the output volume up/down.
1. It is incompatible with 5.1 channel signal such as Dolby AC3, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM before using.
2. It supports Coaxial and Optical input, does not support USB audio input, Micro-USB is only for DC power input.
3. Please connect to external power supply to use, for example: USB power supply of PS4 / Blu-ray player / power adapter / smartphone charger.
1. DAC x 1
2. USB-A to Micro USB Power Cable x 1
3. Optical Cable x 1
4. Protective Bag x 1
5. Quick Start Guide x 1
|Dimensions||5.1181 × 4.3307 × 1.1811 in|
|PCM Word Length||
|DSD Sampling Frequencies||
|PCM Sampling Frequencies||
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||